Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Create an artificial, computer-generated simulation of a real life environment or situation
- Create new jobs
- Develop innovative processes of design, engineering and construction
- Increase productivity
- Learn how to use tools such as motion tracking, 3D sensors, expression and motion recognition
- Merge the real and virtual worlds to produce environments and visualisations where physical and digital objects co-exist and interact in real time
- Seamlessly integrate the design and fabrication processes
- Test and manipulate digital forms
- Use digital technology to experiment and generate creative architectonic geometry
Virtual and Augmented Reality Master
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
What are Streams?
A Stream is a learning path.
Streams help your team follow the right courses in the right order to rapidly upskill.
With our benchmark assessments and rapid learning methodology - your team can start at just the right spot and develop a custom learning plan to suit their own requirements.
Skills and Careers
2D and 3D animation
Create and enhance an imaginary reality for gaming
Entertainment and Play
Motion graphics design
App And Web Development
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
Android Engineer, Data Scientist, Design Experience Specialist, Developer Relations Engineer, Front-End Engineer, Game Design, Infrastructure Automation Engineer, Manufacturing, Mobile SDK Engineer, Product Design, Security Engineering, Software Engineer in UX & Services, Technical Artist