Rhino training courses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
Rhino 5 is the world’s most versatile 3D Modeler. You can create 3D Models, produce amazing renders, use automation to produce work faster. Design any object you can think of, from jewellery and smart phones to furniture, architecture, cars and planes, All using an ordinary computer.
Why Train with IDDA?
✔ Rhino training conducted in your office
✔ Delivered by Dr. Benjamin Coorey PhD
✔ Utilises Rapid Learning Methodology
About the Rhino training course
Bespoke intensive Rhino training is available for your staff. They will receive a comprehensive overview of digital design software, equipment and techniques accompanied with targeted practical hands on experience.
The workshop will demonstrate techniques in 2D Precision Drawing, 3D Modelling and Parametric Design techniques. The software we will explore includes Rhino and Grasshopper. The techniques and hands on examples can demonstrate digital manufacturing techniques, exploring the various fabrication machinery you may have access to including Laser Cutters, CNC Routers, 3D Printing and CNC Robotics.
Key outcomes covered in your Rhino training course.
- Accurately draw in 2D to improve your 3D Modelling.
- Produce diagrammatic renders of your models without having to use expensive rendering software.
- A simple way to turn 3D Models into 2D Drawings
- Sick of repetitive tasks? Automate your workflow with Macros and Templates without any programming expertise.
- Show clients inside your design with Sectional Perspectives
- Model complex 3D Facade Panelling in 4 minutes flat. Architects love this.
Extend your Rhino training course with additional online training
After your in-person Rhino training course, you can also choose to extend your learning using our online training platform. There is a massive library of content for you to consume on-demand.
What’s possible with Rhino
- RH101 | Interface
First look into Rhino 5.0.
- RH102 | Basic Drawing
Learn how to draw, modify and measure lines and curves.
- RH103 | Freeform Surface Modelling
Transform lines and curves into freeform surfaces.
- RH104 | Solid Modelling
Ways to construct solid models from primitives or surfaces.
- RH105 | Drawing Extraction
Extract 2D vector drawings from your 3D geometry.
- RH106 | Basic Rendering
Apply materials and work with render settings.
- RH201 | Model Management
Customize your modelling environment!
- RH202 | Precision Drawing
Tips and Tricks for accurate drawing.
- RH203 | Precision Modelling
Take control of your 3D model.
- RH204 | Advanced Surfaces
Work with advanced surface construction techniques.
- RH205 | 3D Curve Extraction
Extract 3D curves from your surfaces.
- RH206 | Camera Properties
Manipulate the camera to construct different views.
- RH301 | Efficiency
Take control of your workflow.
- RH302 | Remapping Geometry
Advanced tools for drawing on 3D geometry.
- RH303 | Panelling Tools
Rationalise your surfaces with the Panelling Tools plugin.
- RH304 | Sectional Perspective
Create an accurate sectional perspective.
- RH305 | Geometry Deformation
Apply global manipulations to your model.
- RH306 | Troubleshooting
Learn how to solve problems!
Posted on 24 Oct 2017