Architects looking to master advanced techniques and design analytics through parametric design.
- Participants will be able to use a variety of methods to transform geometry and model 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- Participants will be able to use Operators to combine geometry with Math in order to measure and model 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- Participants will be able to introduce conditions for checking and selecting geometry to design 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- Participants will be able to Combine, Subtract and Intersect geometry using Intersection tools to create 3D architectural designs using Grasshopper software.
- 01 | Move
- 02 | Rotate
- 03 | Orient
- 04 | Array
- 05 | Scale
- 01 | Mass Addition
- 02 | Math Operators
- 03 | Modulus
- 01 | Greater or Less than
- 02 | Similarity
- 01 | Curve Intersections
- 02 | Regions
- 03 | Contours
- 04 | Surface Split
- 05 | Boolean
- 01 | Create a function
- 02 | Create the cluster
- 03 | User Objects
- 01 | Delaunay
- 02 | Voronoi
- 03 | Quad Tree
- 04 | Proximity
Skills and Careers
Digital Optimization and Performance
These are some great careers that this course will prepare you for:
2D/3D Animator, 3D Modeller, 3d Parametric Design And Visualisation Specialist, Architect, Architectural And Urban Design Specialist, Architectural Assistant, Architectural Coordinator, Architectural Documenter, Architectural visualiser, Computational Designer, Design Technology Leader/ BIM Manager, Design Technology Manager (Architecture Design Firms), Design Technology Specialist, Design/Production Manager (Construction Firm), Digital Design Engineer, Digital Fabrication And Smart Manufacturing Specialist, Digital Fabrication Freelancer, Digital Fabricator, Digital Optimisation Consultant (Architect/Engineering Firms, Manager of Digital Fabrication
Increase your expertise and become a successful professional, check our courses:
Meet the Author
Online Learning for Architecture, Construction and Engineering Firms
What our Members are Saying
I really enjoyed the videos, they are so clear and easy to understand. So amazing to see what can be done with Rhino!
If you want to get ideas out of your brain and into 3D design, or even to 3D printing like me, IDDA is the place to go.
The IDDA online learning platform is world class. Our first and second-year students are now producing work previously only reserved for Masters-level students.
We are excited to roll out this world-class training platform to our Australian and overseas offices.
Ready to Learn from the Best?
Get started with an IDDA membership. It includes our world-class online courses, time-saving software applications and member discounts on the software you use every day.
See Plans and Pricing