Step by Step Instructions
- Reference obstacle outlines
- Reference an observer point
- Create sliders for the number of sample points and radius
- Connect all inputs into an Isovist Ray component
- Start with a small minimum radius, and increase on the slider to see the behaviour
- With the isovist points, connect them with a polyline component and close the polyline by toggling the close option.
- Connect the polyline into a boundary surface and hide the construction lines to have a shaded visibility region.
Start Learning Now
Hints and Tips
- Try increasing the resolution of the sample points to get a more accurate reading.
- Understanding visibility can be critical in designing for privacy and security.