Step by Step Instructions
- Reference the floorplates using a Curve container
- Double click in the canvas and type Area
- Connect the floorplates to the areas
- Click right mouse button on the area output > expression and type A / 100000 to reduce the areas down to square metres.
- To move the centroid over, double click in the canvas and type Deconstruct Point.
- Double click in the canvas and type Construct Point
- Feed in the Y and Z value and leave the X value at 0. This will reconstruct the points but leave the X value over at the origin (similiar to SetPt in Rhino).
- Double click in the canvas and type Text Tag 3d.
- Connect the reconstructed point as the location, the area as the text and place a slider (1000) to control the size
Start Learning Now
Hints and Tips
- To remove the decimal places, connect the areas into an integer container first.
- Turn visibility off construction components for clarity.